A system used vent free fireplace logs imitation connected to a line of natural gas or propane gas. Free ventless fireplace burns efficiently minimizing high temperature combustion and exhaust to a safe level for burning indoors.
Instructions of connecting a ventless fireplace system
12 Photos Gallery of: Connecting a Ventless Fireplace System
- Place the system in the desired fireplace in the room, usually in front of the seating area, as a couch and chairs instead. Some free ventless fireplace systems can be placed directly against a wall.
- Push the fitting on the end of the gas line in the room at the nozzle in the back of the chimney system. The nozzle is typically connected to a short length of flexible hose for connection to the main line.
- Rotates the average connection turn clockwise if it is for a line of natural gas, with adjustable wrench tightening.
- Mix liquid soap and water in a spray bottle and shake to create foam.
- Open the valve on the gas line in the room. A valve of natural gas has a lever that rotates parallel to the line to release the gas.
- Spray the soapy, sudsy water in the connection between the pipe and residential gas fireplace unit.