Add a source to a wall of your home or garden is a project of simple construction that will result spectacular. Build a wall water fountains with slate tile or a solid layer of marble, with river stones or acrylic hand painted.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Build a Wall Water Fountains
- Determines The height and width of the building. Take measures to supply store design for gardens and they will tell you how much stone and mortar need to finish the project. The rectangular pond liner for your pond will be and should be at least as wide to the wall water fountains.
- Dig the soil where you will build the wall water fountains. Removes grass, rocks or other debris and smooth the surface as much as possible.
- Place the first stone at one end. Applicable mortar to the sides of the rock before putting one in place.
- Make a hole for the pond liner on the front wall of river stones. Coverage’s that are already armed not have to be secured with rocks, such as plastic films, but either way you can put some front camouflage.
- Wrap the fountain pump in nylon stocking to prevent clogging due to debris. Hold the plastic tube that comes with the mechanism and insert it into the water.