Wood panels provide shade and create a structure in the garden. You can use the fence to mark the boundary of your property. A wooden garden fence panels can obstruct the view of an unsightly area, such as air conditioning or garbage cans, and provide privacy. Depending on what wood panels are made will affect the cost as well as appearance. Installation of panels 6 by 8 feet (1.8 2.4 m) will be the same no matter what materials you have chosen.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Install Garden Fence Panels 6 by 8
- Stretch a string between the two ends of the fence. It is easier to use whole sections of the fence, so you must plan according to that.
- Measure each garden fence panels and place the poles, so the panel to reach a fence post to another, and be in the center of it. Placing ore two panels by post except the first and the last.
- Dig a hole 10 inches (25 cm) wide and 2.5 feet (0.76 m) deep with a hand excavator.
- Pour 6 inches (15 cm) of gravel in the post hole and using the same tamped.
- Mix cement in a wheelbarrow by adding water slowly to the mixture, incorporating well before adding more water.
- Place the post in the hole and fill a helper around the pole with cement. Make sure the front of the cement is aligned with the rope to check that the garden fence panels will be sitting together and aligned with the other panels.