Metal fire pit – There are few things more enjoyable than a starry summer night, good conversation and a fire when we want to have fun outdoors. There are many ways to build a fire, but it is very easy to create one using a metal drum. Only a few tools and a bit of effort will be between you and a warm fire.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make a Metal Fire Pit with Drum
- Metal fire pit with cuts drum with the cutting torch. Most of the drum has three grooves which divide the number into three parts. You must cut along one of grooves of the drum so that the lower portion can be used in fire. Use the grinder to smooth the edges, avoiding the risk of cuts and scrapes.
- Measure the diameter of the drum and dig a hole with the same size of the measure.
- Fill the hole with gravel, so that moisture is better absorbed by the earth.
- Use the drill to make holes in the drum. Seven or eight holes are sufficient.
- Paint metal fire pit on barrel with black spray paint fire resistant.
- Put the barrel in the hole. At this point, the fire is ready to receive the first call.