If you are not lucky enough to have a fireplace at home, you can create the same atmosphere with flammable gel bowl for the tabletop fire bowl. Use it on a coffee table or in the yard; a bowl of flammable gel is safe for all surfaces.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Tabletop Fire Bowl with Flammable Gel
- Place a ceramic bowl in the middle of a coffee table or a table yard or on a tablecloth. Choose an area away from flammable plants and objects. Put it where no one can touch the tabletop fire bowl.
- Fill the tabletop fire bowl with smooth river rocks. The rocks you collect in the field have areas of moisture inside and can break when moisture vapor from becoming heat.
- Pour gel fuel in the bowl, on the rocks. The more fuel you add, the longer it will last fire.
- Light the fire with a long lighter or grills some matches grills. Do not use regular matches, it is not always possible to see where the gel has seeped below the surface and the flames can go below and burn your hand.
- Put out the fire at the end of the night, covering it with a bowl or ceramic dish. Leave the dish for about 10 minutes to make sure the flames do not reappear.