Making fire with a match does not need much effort. When you rub two sticks together enough heat to cause a flame is produced, but this method requires a little work. If you have a piece of glass fire pit, you can light a fire in a matter of minutes (if the day is sunny).
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Start Glass Fire Pit
- Gather the materials for the glass fire pit. Put a piece of crumpled paper, cotton or wood chips in the place where you are going to light the fire.
- Board of dry grass fire pit, twigs and large branches.
- Aim with the glass fire pit at an angle to the sun’s rays is concentrated on crumpled paper or chips. Aim of the glass rounded down. Use a transparent broken bulb, eyeglasses, binoculars, camera lenses or magnifying glass. The glass focuses and amplifies light. Adjust the lens to the point of light falling on the paper is small and bright.
- Place some dry grass on the paper on fire. When the grass to catch fire, add a few small twigs. Once you are burning, add some larger branches.
- Add increasingly larger branches until no danger of drowning when the fire put a small log about it.